This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Problem with vs2013

Jul 10, 2014 at 2:44 AM
Edited Jul 10, 2014 at 9:50 AM
I want to comtribute to this project what should I do? Fork the project with what kinds of name? Thank you.
Coordinator
Jul 11, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Hello Erxin!

The LHM is mostly a VS-Extension. I've just done a quick smoke test and looks like the extension project type isn't compatible or can't be converted automatically to VS2013. Even if it could, one would first need to check for compatibility of the extensions developed with V2013 so they are still compatible with VS2010.

A pull-request with a migrated to VS2013 project that still works with VS2010 would certainly be nice to have :) Otherwise, we're stuck with a VS2010 solution for the time being.

As for the rest and in general: If you find a feature missing, the first thing to do would be to check the open issues if there's already someone who's had the same issue. If not, please create an issue. Then a proposition of how you'd like to implement it would be great so we can make sure the new feature or bugfix is aligned with the rest of the design.

Finally, the pull request should contain sourcecode that uses the same conventions as the existing code base and tests where appropriate (e.g. if the class already has tests, the changes should, too.

Best regards, Michael